Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lordy


Hii, my name is Lordy. I look sad here, but I am alright now. They took this picture when I was rescued. I was abandoned as a puppy even though I am a german shepherd. lived on the streets and was badly abused. One day I was running away when I was hit by a car. I don't think you can see it but my front left leg is fractured and my hip is dislocated. That's why I had to be moved and carried in a hard box you see me sitting on.

I'm happy and well now, and fighting to recover. I am really grateful to the volunteers from Noah's Ark who rescued me and brought me to the Ark, where I am now safe from abusers and cars and I am fed and loved. And they have even found me a sponsor, Wow! I never knew there were so many kind souls in this world till I came to the Sanctuary. Do drop by to say hi when you come by for a visit. Thank you so much for everything. Love, Lordy.

No comments: